PP Spunmelt And Dry-Laid Non-Woven is fortified with understanding the high-performance demands that today’s non-woven products must meet and the sophistication of latest processing and part treatment operations. We are developing new and cost-effective solutions including both standard products and specialty masterbatches tailored to unique customer’s requirements. It is fortified with specially prepared Filler & Additive Masterbatches greatly enhance the performance, processing and raw material economics.
Benefits of tapstoff fm
- Natural cotton like Haptics and softness of spunlace fabrics
- Higher whiteness allowing savings on TiO2
- Substantial raw material savings
- Improved tensile strength and elongation of high & low GSM fabrics
- No die build-up at the spinner or at any extrusion pressure evolution during processing
The general dosage in PP spunmelt and dry raid non-wovens are different from 10-25%. TAPSTOFF® FM is also a part of Taprath’s sustainable solution initiative as it has a low carbon footprint than PP resin.
It increases the CO2 balance. It plays an important role in PP spunbond non-wovens manufactured using different technologies (Thermal bonding & spunlace or hydroentanglement bonding)